LUCA Archimedes is the first update to the LUCA Platform, encompassing second generational improvements such as Multi-Organisational Support and the refinement of MYOB functionality.
- Multiple Organisations can be managed from a single LUCA account.
- Invoice approval options added to the platform. Users can decide which invoices are processed automatically and block spam.
- Users receive confirmations when an invoice is received from a new organisation (default).
- Users can set and change preferences for receiving invoices.
- Permissions added for automatic invoice approval and individual invoice approval.
- Permissions added for blocking sender.
Improved MYOB support
- MYOB AccountRight is now fully supported across the LUCA platform. Clients now have improved reliability when sending and receiving between MYOB software. (cross platform)
- Bugs Fixes.
Current and future LUCA updates are marked upon the exceptionalism of mathematicians and computer science engineers that have made the platform possible. Each significant release will be marked with a name and reference version number. Version names are adopted based on the reliance on the fundamental work of their authors.
LUCA streamlines bookkeeping for all businesses, accountants and auditors by automating everyday tasks while providing a transparent audit trail. This is done by integrating into existing financial platforms including accounting software, payment gateways, and ERP/CRM systems.