Support for LUCA+
LUCA+ Product Features
Introduction to LUCA+See All Articles
User AccountsSee All Articles
- Managing Connected Organisations
- Connecting an Organisation
- Linked Email
- Australian Supplier Code Member
Banking & ReconciliationSee All Articles
InvoicingSee All Articles
PermissionsSee All Articles
TransactionsSee All Articles
New Sign-up Incentive Program (NSIP)See All Articles
- Is LUCA Plus Free?
- Does LUCA Plus use Optical Character Recognition (OCR)?
- What is e-invoicing?
- Do I need Blockchain? What is the Blockchain for?
- What accounting software does LUCA Plus support?
- Do both sides need to be on LUCA Plus for automatic invoice processing to work?
LUCA Plus Product UpdatesSee All Articles
- What type of clients would benefit using LUCA Plus?
- What happens if I or my clients don't use XERO, MYOB or QuickBooks?
- What will happen if the counter party does not use LUCA Plus?
- Do both parties need to be LUCA PLUS subscribers before they can see the e-invoicing effect?
- What if I miss the subscription payment?
- After I sync the invoice/bill, do I need to allocate the account code for this transaction?
For Supplier (Ask your customers to pay your invoices on time with LUCA Pay)
- What reference will appear on my bank statement?
- What is the payout limit per invoice using LUCA Pay?
- Is there a cost to use LUCA Pay?
- Do I automatically qualify for LUCA Pay if I am a LUCA Plus user or do I still need to apply?
- Do I need to be an existing LUCA Plus subscriber to use LUCA Pay?
- What is the approval process and how long does it take?
- Can I make multiple purchases with LUCA Pay?
- How do refunds work?
- What if I want to return my purchase?
- When using LUCA Pay to pay out an invoice I received, what does my supplier receive to confirm payment has been made?
- Can I make early payments or pay my Payright plan out early?
- Are there any other fees I should be made aware of?